Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is Cloud Computing Good For SEO?

 Is Cloud Computing Good For SEO?

Cloud computing is often thought about in terms of data storage, not web development. But as it becomes more popular you’ll start to see many more uses for it. For data storage purposes, cloud computing was thought to be a much needed relief for many companies. But it turns out that even Google has security issues with keeping data secure. So if Google can’t do it, who can?

Someday someone is going to get the bright idea to build a website in the cloud. What will happen?

First, I predict the site will be hacked. If data storage is unsecure in the cloud then how much more will web development be? Hackers can already sneak into WordPress and other CMS systems. If those systems were cloud-based they’d be even that much more insecure. And an unsecure server is bad for search engine optimization and your website.


If a hacker gets into your server, he could really do some damage. Link dropping, malicious malware downloads, just to name a couple. Some webmasters on traditional servers have already experienced these issues with WordPress and other CMSs. Just by not updating their software. Now put that non-updated software on the cloud. See the issue?

You could lose your search engine rankings for some of these issues. All because of a lack of security in the cloud.
article sources:http://www.searchengineoptimizationjournal.com/2009/07/16/cloud-computing-seo/ 

10 comments:

Online Marketing Belgium said...

I agree with your points. But now days, Cloud computing is seen as game-changing technology in this economy. Hence, I am sure, there would be solutions from the security point of view.

Explore Burma Holidays said...

Great post, very informative. I think a lot of people will find this very useful.Keep post in coming future as well!!!

The Private Clinic Reviews said...

Great post, very informative. I think a lot of people will find this very useful.Keep post in coming future as well!!!

invertir en franquicias said...

Amazing, marvelous, so full of enthusiasm, so true. I just loved what is said above. Its so clear and so real. I don’t have words to express how beautiful and lively it is. These lessons has got all the truths of life and m sure one who’ll accept it and follow it, will definitely go a long way in life and that too happily. I liked all the lessons and some are super fantastic. Feeling so good :-)

Anonymous said...

I am an African American woman with naturally kinky/coarse hair. I decided to stop using relaxers over a year ago, furthermore straightening my hair became a difficult task. I could never seem to get the

results I was looking for out of a flat iron without going to a professional hair salon and spending $65.00 a visit.

Anonymous said...

I

starting using this oil when I colored my hair at the recommendation of my hairdresser because my hair sometimes felt limp and lifeless. I still use it now that I've let my gray grow out. It makes my hair

feel and smell great. I found that I don't have to wash my hair every day; I just spread some Curl Cream on my hands and scrunch it through my hair and it works out the "bedhead" look. I don't have super

curly hair; in fact, when I wash it, it looks straight. My hairdress is the one who showed me, using the Curl Cream, that my hair is actually naturally curly..not just wavy. I love it and use it nearly every

day.

Anonymous said...

I have only used this product one time since I purchased it. I purchased it specifically for a special occasion where I would have my hair down. I have tight

curly hair gets very big and frizzy as it dries. The product did define the curls and they did not frizz after they dried. I have not used it regularly because I usually keep my hair pulled back in a twist.

I am satisfied with the product, but I prefer to use the Moroccanoil oil for daily use.

Anonymous said...

This is the best thing ever!! I live in FLorida where it is hot and humid....I have no air

conditioning in my car so I have to drive with the windows down...I have very curly, thick, and out of control hair...with all these elements it is hard to find something to make my hair stay straight. This

worked...I drove on the highway with my windows down in nice hot humid weather and it is still as perfect as when I straightened it 2 days ago!! Buy this product it is worth the money!!!

Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.

Anonymous said...


An intriguing discussion is worth comment. There's no doubt that that you need to publish more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss these issues. To the next! Cheers!!